Tuesday, March 3, 2009

100 days left!

I can't believe it...today we hit the 100 day mark. In a little over three months this little bean is going to be here! It's so excited and also terrifying at the same time. Yesterday was my 6 month check up and the baby is growing wonderfully (as am I, stay tuned for belly picts). Currently the baby is somewhere around 9 inches long...still being measured crown to rump...and weighs about 1.5 pounds. Supposedly by the end of this week the baby will be at two pounds!! I've definitely noticed more of a weight gain myself and my body has started to acknowledge that...back aches are a normal part of my day, as are making bathroom runs every five minutes (no joke)!!! But I am thrilled that our little bean is growing right on track. After my next appointment I start going to see my doctor every two weeks...that's when I think it will really hit me that the baby could possibly, but hopefully not, come any time. The other night I turned to lay on my back for a few minutes and looked down at my stomach...I was completely lopsided! The baby's head (or bottom, not sure which) was making my left side stick out further than my right. I could not stop laughing!

My main concern is making sure everything is fine before heading to Phoenix in April for my brothers wedding. I don't want to miss that for anything...hopefully the baby continues to agree! All in all...we continue to be blessed with a healthy mommy and baby...PTL!!

- T -

No comments: