Sunday, June 28, 2009

Not sure if I posted about this before or not, but when we first saw the 4D ultrasound pictures of our baby, I mentioned to Jared & my parents how I thought the baby looked like my brother when he was a baby. I laughed about it since I kinda thought it was weird that my baby would look like my brother and not me...but then again it was just an ultrasound picture. Then Jared found a picture of my parents and a baby and asked who it was...you could only see the baby's eyes and nose. I told him it was Justin when he was about 2-3 months old...and he commented on how much Jayne looks like Justin. The eyes and nose are the same.


And then today I received a message from my parents best friend's daughter via Facebook. She had showed them pictures I put on Facebook and both her parents, at different times, mentioned how Jayne looks like Justin when he was a baby. This is so funny to me...shouldn't my baby look like me?? She must have received the Cole genes instead of the Hardesty genes!


- T -

No comments: