Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF!!!!

I LOVE the weekends...love the fact that Jared is home with us all day =) This week was very relaxing. I've stayed home mostly to let Jayne *sleep train*. Basically I just wanted to work on her naps...and she has been sleeping like a champ. Except for yesterday...she only slept for 30 minutes and.would.not.go.back.down. Little stinker. But that only meant she took a snooze on the couch with me yesterday afternoon...and you know I hated that ;) I love that she is a great night sleeper though. If she doesn't take a good afternoon nap then we put her down around 6:30pm and she still sleeps until 715am. I'm only bragging b/c I'm proud of her!

We have a busy week coming up. Two of our friends are getting married and Jared is an usher/reader for the wedding so we have the rehearsal dinner and wedding Thursday and Friday. And since David and Jared work together there are also a couple work activities (golfing!!) to celebrate David next week. I am really stressed out about not having a good babysitter outside of family. And since most of our friends are going to the wedding we're lacking in that department. We have to leave our house around 3pm both days b/c the locations are about 40 minutes from our house and Jared has to be there early for everything...oh well, it'll all work how its supposed to. Sure wish the grandparents lived closer...hint*hint*

Anyways...here's praying we have a fun weekend...David & Lisa are having bachelor/bachelorette parties Saturday. Lingerie shower for Lisa followed by clubbing uptown (haven't' been to a club since the teenybopper days in Toledo!!) and the boys will all be over here playing poker, corn hole, etc. Fun Fun!!!

- T -

No comments: