
Well our sweet Jayne slept right through her first trick-or-treating experience...oh well there is always next year! But she did look darn cute in both her pumpkin and leopard costumes!

*
grrrrr*
Friday was *baby club* with all the babies dressed up for a photo op of course! They looked cute and of course I had fun with the mommas!!

Casey/Bella...Carey/Jet...Christie/Sophia...Amy/Elle...Nicole/Magnolia...Me/Jayne

Jet, Magnolia, Jayne, Bella, Elle
Then Saturday night Chris & Gary baby-sat our sleeping beauty while we went out for a *fun* night with our friends. A friend of ours owns a
cheerleading/gymnastics gym which we took over for the night...trampolines, foam pits, dodge ball, sardines, etc. It was so much fun....but I'm paying for the fun today. Every muscle in my body aches. I'm getting old =)

David, Lisa & Jared playing with the harness
Dodgeball anyone???

Jared in the foam pit

Jayne learning to sit!!!

Jayne loves to hold her own bottle now...if its full she has a hard
time holding it up, but for smaller amounts she does great!!
- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment