Today Jared watched Jayne for a few hours while I went to a shower my MOPS table threw for us. These ladies are awesome and supplied us with much needed diapers, wipes and bath stuff. And it was wonderful to get away and have some adult time too! Jared on the other hand had his hands full with an extremely whiny, needy child. Jayne cried nearly the whole time I was away and he couldn't get much done so he spent the afternoon actually up town at his office so he could catch up!
I took Jayne to the doctor today b/c her cough hadn't gotten any better from a couple weeks ago and I am so glad I did. Poor thing has her first ear infection and has every right to be miserable! The doctor took one look in her right ear and all she said was "Oh my, that's bad!". Luckily her left ear, although slightly cloudy is free of gunk at the moment but her right ear is full. And her lungs are full of mucous, but not enough to classify pneumonia which is good. We have Jayne on a powerful antibiotic and cough medicine and she has not go back in two weeks to make sure everything has cleared up. Pryaing for our sweet girl to feel better soon.
- T -

No comments:
Post a Comment