*DISCLAIMER...this is NOT the new baby, this is Jayne*
I was lazy today and didn't take the camera out. NOT ONCE. But I spent some time reminiscing after my drs. appt and looking back at picts of the day our sweet girl was born. She is so sweet and innocent in the picture above. Little did we know the spit fire she was sure to become =)
Jayne kept me on my toes today. She is definitely getting better thanks to the antibiotics, with the exception of the nasty diaper rash its given her. Poor thing has had a rough go of it today and cries a lot saying "ouch" when she sat or was held on my hip. I can't blame her. Praying that goes away quickly. She took a late nap, but still went to bed at normal time, thank goodness. This momma is heading to bed early tonight!
Today's drs appt went great. I'm a little over 2cm dilated and about 60% effaced so things are slowly progressing. They don't normally check every week but I asked b/c Jared is supposed to travel next week and if I was further along he would stay home, but the dr thinks I have at least another week in me. We understand it doesn't really mean anything and I could go into labor tonight or even into March (God forbid!!)...but we wanted to make sure we had all the info before making that decision. Baby's heart beat was good and strong and its hard to believe its only a matter of days or weeks before we have another little babe in our arms. I look at the above picture and try to remember all the details of the day Jayne was born. It seems like yesterday on one hand, but so far away in another. I am so excited for the experience this time around. To see what is similar and what will be different. Will it be as easy? Will we laugh as much during labor? Will the baby look like Jayne? And of course, is it a boy or girl??? This time is so suspenseful!
- T -

No comments:
Post a Comment