Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Project 365- Day 102

Guess who learned to unzip their pjs?? This girl...yikes, at least she didn't take her diaper off!

We had a stay home in our pjs kind of day. We played pretend with our babies and kitchen, did art projects, read TONS of books, played in our tent & tunnel and took a nap. Savannah didn't do any of those things, including the nap. Ugh, can't wait until this girl learns to like sleeping during the day!! But it was a great day and I got one on one time with both my girls. I cherish those times!

Here is a picture of Jayne teaching Savannah how to use her jungle gym...Jayne seriously is such a  great big sister. She loves Savannah and is always asking where she is or giving her kisses. If Savannah is crying she always asks me if "sissy is happy"?? It is the cutest thing! I'm so glad they have each other! And Savannah always has a sweet smile for her big sister!


Tomorrow we are headed to open gym at a local gymnastics place with my moms group. We have the whole gym to ourselves and can just let the kiddos run and play. My neighbor, Jen, and her boys are coming with us. Should be fun! I love that our next door neighbors have boys the same ages as our girls. Wonder if they'll date later in life?? He he!!

No comments: