My sweet smiley Savannah girl! She is so sweet and interacting with us so much more these days. Every morning she is so smiley when we wake her up, even if she has been crying she will stop and smile as soon as she is in our arms! I love her so much!
Here is a picture of Jayne in the same outfit...Jared thinks they look a lot alike, but I just don't see it!
Tonight we had one of Jared's new coworkers and his family over for appetizers. They just moved here a couple weeks ago from Akron, Ohio and have three year old twin boys and a 10 week old little girl. We have so much in common and they live three minutes away. I hope we will be good friends with them! It was nice to let the little kids play while we chatted. Their baby and Savannah are so alike and we ended up both wearing the girls in the Bjorns pretty much the whole time so they would sleep =) Here's to many more play dates!
I'm not looking forward to this weekend...its supposed to rain most of the day tomorrow, yuck! I Love the rain b/c its good for our grass, etc...but it keeps us inside when we want to be outside in the sunshine. Oh well...April flowers bring May flowers!


No comments:
Post a Comment