These two make me smile...I am so excited to watch them grow up together! This was right before she tackled him and made him cry. B is a very sweet and emotional kid and Jayne can be a bit much for him =)
Don't believe me???
Two peas in a pod!
Today I took the girls to an open gym with my moms group. I had taken Jayne to one when she was younger and she wasn't ready for it. Today showed me how much she has grown. She is so independent and loved running around on her own. I gave her space and kept her within eye sight, but didn't smother her. I wasn't worried she would get hurt and she loved hanging on the bars, walking on the beam and of course jumping into the foam pit! I ended up being the parent in the foam pit helping the kiddos get out. I am so sore from that!! Makes me feel old =) My neighbor Jen came along with Brayden & Liam. It was nice to get to know her better and hang out and the kids had a blast.
Liam & Savannah hanging out
Getting ready to somersault
Foam pit
Saturday night our neighborhood is having a ladies night and Jen & I are going...excited for a night sans kids! Here is a random pict of Jayne and my sleepy girl. Savannah and I took a nap for 1.5 hrs on the couch and then she slept for another 1.5 on her own. It was awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment