Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project 365- Day 94

I can't help dressing Jayne up even if we are only going to Ikea! Her poor nose looks worse now that it is scabbing up. Ugh! The joys of toddlerhood =)

I am so excited to go to the zoo tomorrow. My mom and I are taking the girls to Riverbanks zoo, which is supposed to be awesome. I can't wait to see how Jayne reacts to the animals. She was 13 months old the last time we went and she was pretty disinterested. I think this time around she will LOVE it. Going to the zoo is something fun we do with my parents. I always remember going to the Toledo zoo growing up and its fun for them to take Jayne now. She was two months old the first time we took her! Stay tuned for fun pictures tomorrow!

Savannah has been crying for the past 45 minutes and I'm so hopeful she will fall asleep soon. I have a hard time going to sleep if she is still fussy. Praying for a good night. Last night we had big storms come through so I was awake a lot even though the girls slept pretty well. And we lost power for about eight hours. It was so hot without our fans, even with the windows open. I'm so tired tonight and need my rest for tomorrow =)

No comments: