Its been almost two months and we just now are getting Savannah's baby announcements out. Ahh, its been hanging over my head and I feel so good to have them done. I've printed them twice, the first time they were all cut off. But I love how these new ones turned out.
Savannah is doing so well. She is eating a ton and for the past few nights we have been "sleep training". Anyone who has done this knows how tough it can be for a couple nights. But each night she has gotten better and tonight didn't even cry when I put her down. And last night she went seven hours between feedings. I love this =) During the day she definitely doesn't like to go longer than 3 hrs without eating, and she lets you know it! She is cooing so much more and smiles all the time. She doesn't nap well during the day, but neither did Jayne and we'll fix that as she gets older! I love being a mom to my girls!
- T -
No comments:
Post a Comment