Well... the time is fast approaching. 31 more days (give or take) and our sweet baby bean will be here. Hard to believe its gone by this fast and we're nearing the end of this long journey. This pregnancy has been absolutely wonderful. I have been extremely blessed with not being sick or having any issues. I can only pray that all my pregnancies will be this way ;)
This weekend we took some time to buy some of the "must haves" still on our registry, do some wash for baby and install the car seat ("just in case"). We now have our monitor, pump, bath tub, extra car seat base, etc. Gotta love when Babies R Us sends out coupons for things you actually need!! We saved a ton of money, thank goodness!
Today was also the first time I actually became apprehensive about becoming a mom. I've been so excited about meeting this little person I've been growing for 9 months, that I haven't really thought about the responsibility we now have to actually raise, protect and guide this person to become a loving, compassionate, God-loving human being. Talk about pressure!! We are again extremely blessed to have such wonderful role models in our own parents, but I'm not sure how they did it all those years...and we know that God has already planned out this child's life to do great and wonderful things!
Next doctors appt. is Thursday. Stay tuned!!!
-T-
No comments:
Post a Comment