Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lists of Eight

Not sure why "Eight"...but this is something that has been floating around blogs and I thought I'd join in. At church on Saturday our pastor's wife spoke about how much she (and most people) love lists. Whether it be your own "To Do" list or lists circulating on the Internet like the "Top 100 Baby names for 2008" or the "Top 10 Places to Visit" etc...people just love lists. and I am no exception. For me its b/c lists sum up something....giving the main points quickly. And I love that. So here goes my lists of "eight"...

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. The end of the day so I can relax and put my feet up
2. Snuggling with my love
3. Maternity leave…nothing to do but love on our sweet baby for 12 weeks!
4. Having this baby (looking forward to…scared of…anxiously awaiting…you get the picture)
5. Holding this baby
6. Having my non pregnant body back (quickly??!!)
7. Hanging out with our friends on Saturday
8. Experiencing Jared becoming a father

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Tried not to cry when it was time to get out of bed.
2. Took a bath for the first time in 9 months
3. Wished for a long nap, but worked out instead
4. Went to target (are you surprised??)
5. Re-read all my Pregnancy magazines before bed
6. Felt our baby move (i.e. kick me in the ribs & bladder)
7. Prayed for a healthy baby and for God’s guidance in raising him/her
8. “Waddled” around the office…yes, I fully admit I have the waddle and I’m okay with that!!!

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Sleep on my stomach
2. Bend over without feeling like I’m going to puke
3. Walk up stairs without losing my breath
4. Take naps (I was good at this until about a month ago…now I can’t even though I try really hard!)
5. See my family more
6. Go to the beach…NOW. July is much too far away!!
7. Not worry about our budget and how we’re going to make it work (God, help me be faithful!)
8. Be a better friend

8 shows I watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. America’s Next Top Model
3. Gossip Girl
4. One Tree Hill (not sure why, the show has become horribly cheesy and predictable and still I watch!)
5. America’s Funniest Home Videos
6. Ellen
7. CSI-Miami
8. CSI- LV

- T -



No comments: