Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our day started out by our fire alarm battery dying at 4:30am. What that means is that a loud, annoying beeping occurs along with a loud voice saying "low battery" over and over. Luckily we had an extra 9volt handy. Note to self: make sure to have at least two on hand at all times. Geesh! Luckily Jayne only woke up slightly in the beginning and I was able to quickly change her diaper and she went back to sleep with only a quick butt pat. I am shocked she slept through the testing phase once the new battery was put in. Yikes!!!

Jared took off for a quick day trip to Florida for work and will be back tonight. So far our day is going great...Jayne slept until 6:45am...I fed her and we went on a walk, which I'm tyring to do every morning with her. I'm not going to lie...I can't wait for fall weather to be here. It stinks the only time during the day that I am comfortable having her out in the sun/heat is early morning. I'm so looking forward to afternoon walks with her all bundled up in the stroller. *Sigh* only another month or two! She is once again asleep and has been consistently sleeping from 12-2:30pm for the last few days...praying it continues! I love knowing I have this time to nap/organize/scrapbook, etc.

Yesterday I rearranged our garage which needed it badly with all the furniture we've shifted around and boxes that needed to be broken down. Jayne slept like an angel in her swing in the garage while I cleaned. Made Jared's day since that was his project for when he came home last night. We were then able to have a nice dinner and take Jayne for an evening walk. Today's goal is to organize our filing cabinet...I mean do we still need our rental info from our apartment from four years ago???!!!

- T -

No comments: