Thursday, September 10, 2009

So here is my first attempt at making bows...Jared's uncle is going to try and sell some at his garage sales this weekend so we'll see how it goes before I make more. I'm still playing with large bows...its harder than it looks!
Jared is out of town tonight and I have to admit...I've been dreading today. I look so forward to 5:30pm every night when he walks through that door. Its just hard not having him around to talk to and help with baby duty...hate to admit it but I do need a break by the end of the day! Jayne has been awesome today though! She took a 2.5 hr nap this morning, woke up all smiles....took a 1 hr nap at noon and another 1 hr nap this afternoon. I am looking forward to bedtime tonight though...with JR gone I will definitely hit the hay when Jayne does!!! Baby Club tomorrow with the babies and sweet mommas. Can't wait...been looking forward to it all week. And we're going to a wedding shower and OSU vs. USC party this weekend. Lots to look forward to!!!
I finally got her pouty lip on camera!! Although this isn't even her best one, but isn't she cute???!! LOL!!

- T -

No comments: