Sunday, September 6, 2009

That's my girl...always has that tongue out!!

I love the weekends...yes its nice that there are an extra set of hands to help with Jayne and around the house, but most of all I just love being with Jared. I get so lonely during the week when its just Jayne & I. Jared comes home every day for lunch and I practically run out the door to meet him when I hear him pull up. To have FULL days with him is...priceless! Yesterday I got up normal time and fed Jayne, played with her a little and put her back down for her morning nap and then crawled back in bed with Jared for a couple more hours rest. We then went across the street and ran a bunch of errands....came home made a yummy lunch and watched the OSU game. It was just a relaxing, lovely day! And this weekend is even better b/c we have an extra day with him b/c of the Holiday....yeah!!!

All Jayne's OSU clothes are too big for her (she's still in mostly newborn sizes) So I had my parent sbuy her somethign when they were at the game this weekend...she'll be all dolled up for the USC game next weekend!!

Today or tomorrow we're heading to Matthews, NC for their yearly festival. I love walking around to all the vendors, eating yummy street food and people watching. So fun! And tonight we're having some friends over for game night...should be fun! I'm sure I'll have more picts to post later!!

I baby-sat for one of my girlfriends the other day. We keep telling Ben & Jayne they're going to marry each other one day!

One day they'll realize how much they love each other!

- T -

No comments: