Monday, May 9, 2011

Project 365- Days 125 & 126


My friend from college (and maid of honor) Kirstin flew out for the weekend to visit...along with her iphone, ipad and apple lap top. All of which Jayne LOVED and took over...we all played angry birds a lot! Jared & I are officially addicted!


Today (Saturday) we all packed up and went to pick strawberries (our third time). We had a blast and got a ton so we could make more strawberry bread, strawberry daiquiris and smoothies.

It was so much fun having Kirstin here. I always feel bad though b/c our life here is so different now that we have kids. We don't go out, we don't party...but we had a couple great nights with wonderful dinners on the patio after the kids went to sleep. We drank wine and talked...I Hope she had a good time! She got to witness Jayne's numerous toddler tantrums...especially when we had to take the iphone or ipad form her. Ha! Kirstin...thank you so much for coming to visit, our wonderful steak dinner (and wine) and for loving on our girls. We love you and had a great time. Hopefully we'll come see you in NY next!!

Jayne in her new swing (the one that came with the play set broke, but can still be used by older kids)

Kirstin playing with Jayne...Jayne took to Kirstin immediately and wanted her to hold her and play with her. It was so cute to witness!


Jared & Savannah playing angry birds!

Jayne playing "monkeys" on Kirstin's iphone

Strawberry picking

...and eating
Hey, there I am!!! I wasn't in any of the pictures form our previous pickings!





Sweet Savannah sleeping away...she really enjoyed picking strawberries!



Chickens!!!
This rooster actually started crowing and scared Jayne...she didn't cry though!

The Kale I got for one dollar!

The Kale chips we made (they smell like seaweed and have an interesting aftertaste, but Jayne loved them)

Playing with bubbles
Sweet smiles


Cuddles (or smothering) for sissy

Kirstin & Jayne


No comments: