Monday, April 18, 2011

Project 365- Day 107


Today was uneventful...we ran a couple errands for Jared and stopped by our friends house. They just moved down the street...its fun to be able to stop by when we are out an about! Then Jayne took a nap and Savannah and I did too! I'm getting into a bad habit of feeding her at 115pm and then letting her fall asleep on my chest so we can both take naps. Oh well, I'll break her of it down the road, but for now I like being able to catch a nap when I can! Then we played outside for a bit and I of course took a bunch of pictures. Its hard to catch Jayne these days, but every once in awhile she'll give me some good ones. I'm bad at taking picts of Savannah b/c they are always the same...Savannah in the bouncy, or laying on her back or doing tummy time! Poor thing =)

When I got Jayne up from her nap this is what I found...
 Not sure how she did this n her own!

Outside fun...

She had to have the little white basket on her bike with her





Tonight I made a yummy pasta dish...I need to print the recipe on here tomorrow...its so easy and very good. Its a great dish to take to a friend who has a baby or surgery or something!


Tomorrow I go to the doctor...we decided to go the IUD route again for birth control. So we have up to five years to decide if we are "done" or not. Jared was ready to get snipped after the first week!! I told him that was a little premature since Savannah was only a week old and we were sleep deprived =) I love that I don't have to worry about taking a pill every day. I cant even remember to take my vitamins and let me tell you...I would cry if I became pregnant any time soon...I'm just not ready to go down this road again any time soon! Savannah is a really good baby, things can just be a bit harder now that there are two of them and one of me! Last night was a horrible night trying to get Sav down for the night. She was gassy, spitting up and screaming. Then I remembered I had two cokes yesterday. She had been doing so well since I cut caffeine, chocolate, dairy and spicy stuff from my diet and I thought maybe she'd be okay...I wont make that mistake again!! Tonight she did great going to bed so its back to no caffeine for this momma. Boo!

No comments: