Today was pretty uneventful It was a gray, raining, chilly day so we spent most of the day in our comfy clothes hanging out on the couches and reading and doing laundry! Fun day I know but the next couple days will be beautiful and warm so we'll be outside ton I'm sure. Tomorrow we plan to hit up a family fun day in Fort Mill and then we have a Easter Sunday brunch with family friends planned as well. Should be fun.
We also read Jayne the story of Jesus dying on the cross for our sins out of her little rhyming Bible. She doesn't understand yet, but one day she will. Its cute to hear her say "Bible story" when I tell her we are going to read it. It seriously is such a great Bible for little kids. Happy Good Friday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment