Today we had a great day. First of all Savannah (all 8 weeks of her..happy 8 week birthday baby!!!) slept for 12.5 hrs straight! I woke up at 5:30am and didn't go back to sleep b/c I kept checking the monitor and waiting for her to get up. I actually had to wake her up at 7:30am and she was NOT happy about it! Anyways, we had a playdate next door with Brayden, took a great a nap, played outside and then momma had a girls night out BY HERSELF...yeah for me!!
Jayne & Brayden are two peas in a pod. Even when other kids are around they gravitate towards each other. They crack each other up and today Brayden gave Jayne her first kiss!! And the best part is I was video taping when he went in for the kill so I have the proof. Then the kids were jumping on Brayden's bed when Jayne & Brayden laid down together giggling...its cute now at two years old but we'll be watching them as they get older!!!
Uh oh cna't show this to daddy!
Having her first pnut butter & nutella sandwhich
Ha ha...like I said, we have to keep our eye on these two!
Best buds!
*roooaaar, momma*

No comments:
Post a Comment