Pict of my littlest Miss from yesterday...I swear I have a baby picture that looks just like her!
Today we had a few friends over for a playdate...Kate & Calla...Parker & Connor...Leah...Brayden & Liam. We had so much fun! The kiddos played inside for awhile. It always amazes me how quickly kids can make a mess of a house. Not that I mind, trust me...I actually love it b/c it means they are having fun...it just amazes me. In a matter of minutes every toy we owned was out being played with! We haven't had this many kiddos over before and it was fun to see them all interact one minute and then do their own thing the next. I think Jayne was a bit overwhelmed. A few times she was just in the "grandparent suite" leaning on the chair taking it all in. And she is at the "mine" stage so she wasn't always thrilled to share her toys...but its good for her to learn.
My neighbor let us borrow their bouncy house so we had that blown up outside as well as Jayne's pool and splash pad. Although it got a bit windy right as we decide to play outside and the water was CHILLY...the kids loved playing in the water.
Allison & Leah
All the kids love checking out Liam...especially Jayne
One of only a couple picts of Connor
Liam and Savannah...chillin' in the bouncys. It wont be long before these two are causing trouble!
Jayne & Brayden = TROUBLE!!!!
It was only matter of time and these two climbed into the pool with their clothes on...and we let them! He he...this was after these two kept closing themselves in the grandparents suite. But we wont tell daddy that!!!
The kiddos loved this splash pad I bought for $3 on clearance last year!!
Jayne kept trying to drink from the "fountains"
Parker playing in the bouncy house
Sweet Calla...check out that smile!!
Jayne learning to drink from a big cup...she did pretty well, but this will still be an outside only thing for awhile =)...her bottoms kept falling off so I just let her run around in her diaper. She's too skinny!!!
Jayne & Kate playing in the bounce house
I was playing with a paper towel tube and tried taking a picture through it...I think it turned out pretty cool!
We had so much fun with our friends today...thanks for coming over guys!


No comments:
Post a Comment