Saturday, April 23, 2011

Project 365- Day 112


My life trying to get two to smile (or at least not be crying) in a photo...Jayne only smiled b/c I was bribing her with M & Ms!! Aren't their dresses adorable?? I love having sisters to dress alike =)

The day started out gray and chilly but ended up being gorgeous. It was like someone flipped a switch at noon and the sun came out and it was warm. SO we played outside while daddy mowed the yard and Jayne found this weird looking Caterpillar. Which she of course loved and wanted to hold and put on the bush by herself. She is such a big girl =)




We decided to go to church tonight for Easter service instead of tomorrow morning since we knew it would be crowded and crazy. Although both girls screamed all the way home and my already splitting headache got worse...it was well worth it! Before we left for church we had to get some picts of the girls in their matching Easter dresses that my parents bought them (my dad actually picked them out...he likes to spoil the girls!!) Let me just say picture taking is on a whole new level now with two. One is always crying or running away =)


This is where Jayne decided she had enough of sissy and pushed her *literally* off her lap. Jared was right there but it happened so fast he caught Savannah an inch before she would have hit the ground. Since she wasn't hurt we both laughed...it could have been worse and Jayne got a talking to about being nice and gentle and not pushing sissy!










Jared's friend Seth is in town and we were going to get together with his wife and daughter yesterday but their little girl wasn't feeling well so the boys decided just to meet tonight for drinks to catch up. We got home late from church, still needed to eat, bath the girls and I had headache. Needless to say I was stressing...so Jared pushed back his "Man date" a little so he could help and he was awesome. He bathed Savannah and got her down and then after I showered with Jayne he got her all ready too. It was such a huge relief so I could get in bed and relax (and pray the Tylenol kicks in soon!!). I am so thankful for him and how helpful he is!

No comments: