Check out my awesome find at the garage sales today!!! I got it for a great price...it retails for $500 and I did NOT pay close to that =) I knew Jayne would love it and she does. Well, so does Brayden for that matter. The two of them played on it for a couple hours tonight and had a blast.
My girlfriend Brooke and I checked out garage sales for three hours this morning...withour yummy Starbucks I might add! Can I just tell you how much of a rock-star my hubby is for giving me the morning "off"??!! I was out of the house by 630am! We hit up three neighborhood sales and got a ton of great stuff. My favorite was finding an older couple getting rid of all their Golden books (they ahd hundreds). You know, the kiddie books with the gold binding?? They were selling them for $.25 each and I got $10 worth. Needless to say Jayne has a bunch new books to keep her occupied! I was bummed I didn't find the double jogger I was looking for, but the swing set made up for my disappointment!
We played outside all afternoon and then had our friends over for a cookout. It was such a nice relaxing evening. The girls went down about an hour late for bed but both went down great and were exhausted from being outdoors all day. And this momma has a hot bath and glass of wine calling her name, so enjoy...

No comments:
Post a Comment