Sunday, April 24, 2011

Project 365- Day 113


Waking up to find Easter eggs with the girls names on them left by our neighborhood girls. They love all the little kids and left them for Jayne, Savannah, Brayden & Liam!

We had an AMAZING day today. Not only did Jesus die to take away our sins, but He gave us a wonderful day to enjoy & remember it with. We woke to find that Savannah slept 12 hours again...whoo hoo!!! No guarantee she'll do it again but it was great and we'll take it. Jared made eggs & bacon and we had breakfast on the patio in the beautiful sunshine...Savannah slept for an hour in her crib for nap...playing outside with the splash pad & pool...we had a wonderful Easter brunch with family friends and then had an Easter egg hunt and played with Brayden & Liam. And both girls went to bed without fussing at all. SO now Jared & I are going to relax and play backgammon (hopefully I can keep my three day winning streak going!)

 Jayne's Easter basket..I felt horrible b/c I didn't even think to get one for Savannah, although I know she wont care at this point =)

 Bumbo sitting...she always leans her head to that one side!

 Excited about her Elmo figurine


 Playing outside with daddy



 Easter egg hunt with Brayden...unfortunately the kids can open the eggs themselves and would eat everything so fast! We ended up taking most of the eggs from them =)


Stealing chocolate from Brayden's basket...our little mooch!

No comments: